- Currently there 250 marked parking spots.
- On average there are 1.6 Worship Attendees per car.
- The 9:25 Service has the largest attendance and on average uses 75% of the marked parking spots and ranges between 63% and 85%.
- On Easter and Christmas parking needs exceeds parking capacity.
- To the north we estimate that there is room for 220- 260 addition spots for a total of 460-500 spots. This would support a worship attendance of 740-800 people.
- There should open land remaining to build a picnic pavilion and garage.