Below is an overview of the Sanctuary outlined in the Master Plan that was created in 2005. Prior to construction, a Building Committee will need to be formed and work with an architect to detail what will actually be built.Current Fellowship Hall
Master Plan Sanctuary (drawings from 2005)
- Main Level = 12,400 ft2 , Lower Level = 12,500 ft2
- Contains multipurpose worship center, education center (LL) kitchen,library/chapel, atrium and administration offices.
- Traditional worship sanctuary that is longer than it is wide, with chancel at the end. Our current worship center is wider than it is long.
- Design includes a balcony
- Plan to seat 750 people. Current Fellowship Hall comfortably seats 350.
- Lower Level plan is to be configured with classrooms for adults and children and likely a large multipurpose area that is open.
- Sanctuary = ~18,000 ft2 (~3,000 of which is a balcony), Lower Level = 15,000 ft2
- In addition to the sanctuary square footage but also part of Sanctuary Master Plan is a Music Ministry Wing, a Chapel and Administration Offices.
- Sanctuary will connect with the existing Fellowship Hall through the existing atrium. Current church offices will be relocated to the Administration Offices.
A couple of renderings from the Master Plan are posted on the atrium wall for you to review. Please keep in mind, those renderings of the Sanctuary, Music Ministry Wing, Chapel and Church Offices were developed in 2005 before we decided to build the current Fellowship Hall first. So, those renderings don’t have the full detail that final architectural drawings would have.
If you have any specific questions, please relay them to the church office.