- Sunday worship attendance has increased by ~100 people over the last 5 years to 527 attendees on average for all services.
- The proposed sanctuary has a seating capacity of 750 and is designed to have pews in the rear & balcony and chairs in the front to allow flexibility to expand the use of sanctuary for other uses such as orchestra performances or a theatrical production.
- Chancel is designed for flexibility; items will be movable to easily rearrange them to fit multiple worship styles and uses.
- Considering a pool somewhere in the sanctuary so we can offer immersion baptisms.
- An 80 person chapel is part of the master plan to use for smaller gatherings & worship services.
- Plan to have space off the atrium to gather for fellowship as an extension of worship with chairs and a coffee/pastry bar.