As fall returns, so do our small groups! Most would love to have you join them for strengthening Christian friendship. Call or email Pastor Christopher
or to start your own.Monday
- Parent Growth, 9:30a, led by Melissa Jurcago - Parenting, Family, Marriage (Childcare Available)
- Parent Growth is a support group for parents of children of all ages. We get together on Monday mornings and talk about issues related to raising kids, assisting aging parents, and marriage.
- Paper Crafters, 6-11pm, led by Chris Sheetz
- Attention scrapbookers and card makers of ALL ages! We do ask that if you are younger than 14 years old, please bring a parent. Bring your own projects and supplies and enjoy community around the tables with others who love these hobbies. Bring a snack to share. Childcare is not available. Questions? Contact Chris Sheetz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women’s Book Club, 1x month on a different day each month, led by Connie Border
- This group meets in the parlor
- United Methodist Women circles
- Groups of women gather for fun, food, faith, and mission. The Elizabeth and Lydia circles meet monthly, while the Hannah circle connects via email and for special events. UMW women not only put on annual events like the spaghetti dinner and fall picnic, they actively support local and global missions.
All groups meet at the church unless otherwise indicated. Contact Pastor Christopher for more information or to join: ChristopherL@StrongsvilleUMC.org